[wplug-erie] Erie LUG Install Fest Signup & directions !

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Thu Apr 22 10:30:05 EDT 2004

I don't know why you need some of these details, like processor speed.
Please explain?

* Name: avid Ostroske
* Email: Get it from this message. I don't want it appearing in the
mailing list archives.
* City: Wexford, north of Pittsburgh
* College: None. But I'm a Pitt alum.
* Party of two (2) people, myself and my girlfriend.
* Boxen: One 750 MHz HP laptop, and one desktop PC (make and model
unknown). We'll bring a monitor for the PC.
* Experience: I've installed RH/Fedora, Mandrake, and SUSE in the
past. I run Red Hat 8 on my laptop, and Fedora at home.
* Stuff: I can bring Red Hat 8, a power strip, and a spare Ethernet PC
card. I'll also bring some card games. I'll see what my girlfriend can
bring.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at linuxmail.org>