[wplug-erie] (no subject)

Emily emily7098 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 11:17:44 EDT 2004

Hi there, Im asking for your help. Help to save my marriage, and help to provide a safe environment for us!  Im not a company, or someone trying to sell you something, or even some sort of get rich quick scheme! My dad bought me this list of email addresses and suggested that I try a bulk email, so I apologise to you if it interferes with your everyday mail, but as my dad said 'Nothing ventured nothing gained' and times are desperate. I am a real person in trouble and am asking you all for your help. My husband and I lost our home 4 months ago, and have been living in temp accommodation since then. Due to the stress our marriage is suffering, and we are in a corner. With rocketing house prices here in the UK so many average working people like us are been priced out of the market, by other fat cats with more money, by property investors trying to make on overnight turnover, people like us are suffering. Same old tale, the rich get richer while the les fortunate like us suffer for their greed.  We are not professionals that earn a big wage and we arent interested in making wads of cash on property like so many fat cats are, all we want is a roof over our heads we can call home. I will get to the point, we need donations to get us moving towards a stable environment, doesnt have to be a fortune, but if you all gave just a little it will go a long way. This is the only way left for me to try and raise the money, the banks wont give us a mortgage large enough to get a home, and we need a huge deposit to do this and this is where you can help us. Please please please help us provide a future. If you are willing to help please mail me
I know it is bold of me to ask you all to help, but im running out of options.

Thank you all

Emily.