[wplug-erie] Install fest sign up

Michael S. Burlingame msburlingame at eriebeer.com
Tue Apr 20 08:25:16 EDT 2004

Mike Burlingame
msburlingame at eriebeer.com
Albion, Pennsylvania's BEST small town!!!
One maybe three people
Old IBM Thinkpad 365 Laptop with DamnSmallLinux on Hard disk, maybe an old
P233 desktop to play
	with the experts with.
Newbie, but can do some basic stuff now.
What do y'all need me to bring?  Surges, network cable, hub or router?
Can bring some distro's, but only distro's that fit on one cd.
Have Slackware 7 and Redhat 5 box sets.  Copies of peanut 9.?, libranet 2.0,
Vector Linux, etc...?