[wplug-erie] Erie LUG Install Fest Signup & directions !

Lukasz Karapuda mlists at karapuda.com
Mon Apr 19 23:08:33 EDT 2004

Hello Everybody,

I would like everybody who is going to participate in the Erie LUG
install Fest at Mercyhurst College to signup by sending an e-mail to the
mailing list address: wplug-erie at wplug.org. The e-mail should contain:
- the attendees first, last name;
- the attendees e-mail;
- from which city, college, university are you coming?
- how many people are you bringing along;
- how many computers and what type are you bringing: include info about
desktop/laptop, processor type, if you can bring monitor;
- what your experience level with Linux is;
- what other things can you bring with you that will help the install
fest to run smoothly;

If you distribute leaflets to people or inform then in any other way
please encourage people to subscribe to the mailing list
wplug-erie at wplug.org. This will help us in preparing correctly for the
install fest.

Couple IMPORTANT NOTES:
- if you have any linux distributions on CD bring them;
- if you are brining a desktop, bring a monitor (we cannot guarantee
monitors to be available, although I will try to get some for our use);
- bring extensions cables/surge protectors (as many as you can);

Cheers,

Lukasz Karapuda
VP of Application Development, newline Creations LLC
lkarapuda at thenewline.com