[wplug-erie] venue advice

Teodorski, Chris cteodorski at MahoningCounty.org
Sun Apr 11 16:32:49 EDT 2004

Sorry to all that I've been so noticeably absent from the list.  Between
planning my wedding and working for an IT department that is about 5 people
too small, I just haven't had the time to give the LUG the attention I'd
like.  My apologies to you all.  The wedding is May 15th so expect my
particpation to surge again after the dust settles after the wedding.

Having said that, I agree that we should try Mercyhurst first, to see how it
works out.  As for a location for the regular meeting site, let's try
Mercyhurst for the installfest and see how it works out.  I agree that
issues like Summer accessibility and other issues that have already been
brought up need to be addressed before we consider moving our GUMs.  I
honestly don't have a preference either way.

Also, we need to work on a topic for the May GUM.  Any suggestions?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: bill at justbill.org [mailto:bill at justbill.org]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 6:31 PM
To: wplug-erie at wplug.org
Subject: Re: [wplug-erie] venue advice

I would like to throw my support into what Beth has suggested.  Mercyhurst
seems to be an ideal place.  We can always try they Albion firehall another
time.  I would rather a nice little girl know that it was the Linux people
who said have a party on us.  If we were Microsoft, we'd tell them to have
the party, then go anyway, and claim we had the right all the time.
Seriously though, I say Meryhurst HO!!!!!!.

Bill
www.justbill.org