[wplug-erie] venue advice

bill at justbill.org bill at justbill.org
Fri Apr 9 18:30:47 EDT 2004

I would like to throw my support into what Beth has suggested.  Mercyhurst
seems to be an ideal place.  We can always try they Albion firehall
another time.  I would rather a nice little girl know that it was the
Linux people who said have a party on us.  If we were Microsoft, we'd tell
them to have the party, then go anyway, and claim we had the right all the
time.  Seriously though, I say Meryhurst HO!!!!!!.

Bill
www.justbill.org