[wplug-erie] venue advice

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Apr 9 13:41:36 EDT 2004

hi,

First I'd like to saw if we are going to have a venue problem,
having multiple venues to chose from is a good situation. You folks
are new so feel free to take your time to evaulate your options by
trying out a venue to see if it will work.

My advice would be to try out Mercyhurst this time. If it doesn't work
then you can look closer at the firehall. Let the little girl have her
birthday party at the firehall :c)

You guys will have to make the final call because it's your lug.

Looking forward to the installfest, where ever it may be!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn