[wplug-erie] Details on Mercyhurst location.

Michael S. Burlingame msburlingame at eriebeer.com
Thu Apr 8 07:55:16 EDT 2004

Hello Folks,

Having spoken to the other Albionite, I have found out that we do have the
firehall, however there is someone on the list waiting for it if we don't
use it (for her daughters birthday party).  So, please decide by monday the
12th if we want the firehall or not.  It would be a shame to wait so long
that she couldn't use it if we didn't want it.

Mike