[wplug-erie] InstallFest @ Mercyhurst College.

Michael S. Burlingame msburlingame at eriebeer.com
Wed Apr 7 12:51:18 EDT 2004

Well the classroom is probably the same size as the firehall meeting room.
The firehall uses big 8 foot?  folding tables and folding chairs for
everything.  The restrooms are there but across the truck bay so we linux
people are reponsible for any garbage in the truck bay or picking up the
meeting hall.  How many folks are expected?  Anyone have a ball park?