[wplug-bsd] bsdcan cfp

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jan 17 22:51:16 EST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:11:22 -0800 (PST)
From: Majordomo Pseudo User <owner-announce at lists.bsdcan.org>
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;

Hello folks,
Sender: owner-announce at lists.bsdcan.org

I'm writing to remind you that the deadline for the Call For Papers
is one week away.  Please get your submissions in before that date.
You don't want to miss out presenting at the biggest BSD event of the
year.

BSDCan 2006 will be held May 12-13, 2005, in Ottawa at University of
Ottawa.  We are now requesting proposals for papers.

The papers should be written with a very strong technical content
bias. Papers and proposals of a business development or marketing
nature are not appropriate for this venue.

The schedule is:

19 Dec 2005	Proposal acceptance begins
19 Jan 2006	Proposal acceptance ends
19 Feb 2006	Confirmation of accepted proposals
19 Mar 2006	Abstracts due
19 Apr 2006	Formatted final papers must arrive no later than this date

Please submit all proposals to papers at bsdcan.org

NOTE: This is the schedule for formal papers. We are also accepting
submissions for for talks and presentations. If you have a proposal,
please contact us on papers at bsdcan.org.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/