[wplug-bsd] NYCBSDCon 2005 Speaker List (fwd)

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Fri Sep 30 01:10:24 EDT 2005

It was great; except of course of the Greyhound bus up and back, all
within 36 hours.

I bought a bunch of rounds for the small NetBSD crew that was after the
event.

Good times, and of course a lot of Eric Allman, etc.

Plus Manhattan is always a good time, except I got totally hit with this
...really disgusting drip of...whatever from a mineral deposit seeping
from the ceiling in the Subway tunnel >:}

Plus the best Falafel joints are in the east village or upper-west-side.

Oh and the conference was informative..... >:}

http://digitalfreaks.org/~lavalamp/cp/thumbnails.php?album=34

~BAS