[wplug-bsd] overzealous upgrade all the way to CURRENT?

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:07:43 EST 2005

I was just following what he said he had done.  He tried a buildkernel
and that failed, so he moved on to buildworld.  But unless he did a
installkernel or installworld I don't see how any part of the installed
OS would change here.  Something in the story seems to be missing.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office
412-237-3086