[wplug-bsd] overzealous upgrade all the way to CURRENT?

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Thu Mar 10 14:26:17 EST 2005

I'm somewhat confused, however, on how a 'make buildworld' would install
anything.  You'd have to 'make installworld' to put the new uname into
place, or have run 'make world'.  Or have things changed that much with
FreeBSD 5.x?

As for telling what version of cvs source you have pulled down with
cvsup, take a look at the file /usr/src/sys/conf/newvers.sh for the
revision and branch information.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office