[wplug-bsd] Net configuration still not working SOLVED

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Thu Jul 14 14:33:15 EDT 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Poyner, Brandon wrote:

> Well, that's good news, you now know there's nothing wrong with the
> hardware itself.  Seems like it's  probably down to a configuration or
> driver problem.
>
> Are you running a custom compiled kernel or GENERIC?  Boot up a GENERIC
> kernel if you can.  Also what are your network related settings in
> rc.conf?

Thank you for all the advice.  The latest problem was again ipf rules
(since they were still written for pcn0).  I still don't know why the pcn0
card didn't work, and the de card didn't either, but the two xl cards seem
to be working now.

This was all much ado about nothing.  But thanks for the help -- as
someone once said, all's well that ends.

-Brandon