[wplug-bsd] Help with Disaster Recovery

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Jan 28 14:23:53 EST 2005

"Christopher C. McHugh" <cmchugh at captel.com> wrote:

> Yeah that is where things are looking to go at the moment.  I inherited this
> network 2 days ago and they do not have any backup systems in place, this
> will soon be changing.  Thanks for your time.

The main issue is that any other technique is liable to result in one of
two things:
1) accidentally overwriting a config or something similar
2) Not getting everything you need

Whereas the approach below should dodge both of those problems.

Bill Moran
Potential Technologies
http://www.potentialtech.com