[wplug-bsd] freebsd-questions question

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Sun Feb 20 15:46:02 EST 2005

Yesterday I tried to post a message to freebsd-questions at freebsd.org. It's
the same question about the tape drive that I posted here about two weeks
ago.  Apparently the little gnomes inside the Internet don't want me to
know the answer to this question, because freebsd.org won't take it.  It
never posted to the mailing list, and running 'mailq' on my system returns
the following:

3FAB2101A7     2548 Sat Feb 19 15:37:04  brandon at 301south.net