[wplug-bsd] portsdb -Uu error!

Karlos Abel lists at voidship.net
Wed Aug 3 11:45:46 EDT 2005

I tried that earlier without success.. do you think the error is in my
installed packages or the pre-db index?  When I fetch a new index, it turns
up INDEX-5.  I tried 'fetchindex' then 'portsdb -u' and it went okay, but an
ensuing build gave told me that there was no database in place.

I'm pretty much out of ideas.

Thanks for the advice, everyone who wrote in, though.

--
Karl Abel
k.abel at voidship.net
DrBA Productions
http://voidship.net

"I think I'm better than all the people who are trying to reform me." -- Paul
Butterfield