[wplug-bsd] Frequent page faults -- getting on my nerves

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Tue Apr 12 08:57:55 EDT 2005

Unless you have a specific reason I would suggest avoiding -STABLE and
go straight to -RELEASE.  -STABLE does not refer to how stable the OS
is, but rather the stage of the development process.  -STABLE is often
anything but stable.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/releng/index.html

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III