[wplug-bsd] Signal 11

Ghataora, Hardeep hghataora at ccac.edu
Tue May 4 07:30:36 EDT 2004

I ran memtest for about 5 hours with no error then reinstalled but this
time did a minimal install. Installed fine, then added the rest of what
I needed, I usually pick a kern developer distribution because like most
people one of the first things I do is customize the kernel. Thanks for
all of your help guys