[wplug-bsd] URL from recent security talks

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 3 17:20:42 EDT 2004

Greetings from Tom (Ya know, the short asshole wearing the platforms),

As promised, the URL for information about motd(1) messages with
regards to system monitoring (through accounting or otherwise) and
privacy issues.  It just points out various court rulings on
the subject and some other information.  I've brought this
topic up on the CIS UNIX mailing list and hope to gather more
information soon.

So, without further delay with my own ramblings, please see:

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/s&sappendix2002.htm

--
Tom Rhodes