[wplug-bsd] installfest

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Sat May 1 09:50:31 EDT 2004

> I see that our host WPLUG is having an installfest next weekend. Is there
> interest in BSD presence?

I wouldn't mind.  Folks have brought and installed FreBSD before.  I tried it
once on my machine, but the power supply in my machine decided to blow out
at that time (made a nice cloud of smoke).  The running joke after that was
"This OS is just TOO POWERFUL for the computer".

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
 "for instance, many programmer. they do not like the SQL. why SQL when
  an object is the way to program? IF you like the style involving
  tight OO, try wang-murmur? ! lol."
   -- Oleg Yoytmarr