Roadtrip? (was Re: [wplug-bsd] BSDCan 2004)

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Mar 9 09:27:22 EST 2004

I've had my eye on this for a few months now, and been interested in
making the trip.

It's close enough to make a roadtrip a possibility.  Yahoo maps says
it's an 8.5 hour drive.  Cheaptickets says airfair would run a bit
under $300.  I'm not up to a 8.5 hour drive, but I sure could use to
save $300!

So, I'm wondering if some others interested in making the trip would
be interested in renting a van for the week and carpooling up there?
The drive wouldn't be too bad if we could take turns driving, and
once split, the travel cost should be significantly less.

Anyone interested?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies