[wplug-bsd] BSDCan 2004

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Mar 9 07:38:32 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I know you'll be interested in this.

BSDCan is a technical conference for people working on 4.4BSD based
perating systems and related projects.  There will be something for
veryone whos is interested in BSD operating systems such as FreeBSD,
NetBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFly BSD, and Mac OS/X.

BSDCan 2004 will be held May 13-16, 2004 in Ottawa, Canada.  This
will be the first BSD conference in North America to be held outside
northern California.  We have a great list of talks lined up.  See
http://www.bsdcan.org/presentations.php for details.

Our website at http://www.bsdcan.org/ contains a list of our
scheduled talks.  We recommend that you subscribe to our announcement
mailing list.

Admission prices start at CAD$50 for students, and CAD$175 for most
other people.  You can get a room for about CAD$60 a night.  Four
nights accomodation and the conference is about US$367.

Cheers
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/