[wplug-bsd] install oops

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Wed Jul 21 01:37:56 EDT 2004

I was just about to install SpamAssassin from the port when I accidentally
entered 'make install' in the /usr/ports/mail directory.  I think this
means it was installing everything there.

Well, I stopped it after I realized it was doing all this X11R6 stuff and
downloading icon files and IMAP clients and so forth... but obviously some
damage had already been done.

Since my terminal only has a 200-line memory, and nothing was logged in
/var/log/anything, can I tell if I did anything *bad* (as opposed to just
doing something *dumb*?)

-Brandon