[wplug-bsd] new install: postfix

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 20 13:59:22 EDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:21:52 -0400
Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> Tom Rhodes <trhodes at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:28:50 -0400
> > Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> > Why are you still awake Bill?
>
> Because I was trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with
> the em driver.  My gut is telling me that the bug was introduced
> in if_em_hw.c sometime between 1.8 and 1.12 ... I think I'm
> going to try 1.13 and see if the problem is fixed there ...

Yea, that is the latest revision according to my system:

%ident /usr/src/sys/dev/em/if_em_hw.c
/usr/src/sys/dev/em/if_em_hw.c:
     $FreeBSD: src/sys/dev/em/if_em_hw.c,v 1.13 2004/02/10 21:31:09 pdeuskar Exp $
%

Keep me posted y0.

> > You best not forget that you are
> > going to go out and try to have fun this weekend!  Hell, even
> > iff I have to shove a funnel in your mouth and pour the beer
> > in that!
>
> Promises, promises ...

Hey, we've done it before to people.  :)

> > BTW:  I've got a pic of the horrible equipment that is blocking
> > my room off from the world.
>
> We really should have got a picture of the Sun workstation propping
> open the door while we lifted the refrigerator-looking Sun server
> into the house ...

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~trhodes/SUN

That even has a picture of the Clue by four!  :)

--
Tom Rhodes