[wplug-bsd] new install: postfix

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Jul 20 09:21:52 EDT 2004

Tom Rhodes <trhodes at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:28:50 -0400
> Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
>
> > Brandon Kuczenski <brandon at 301south.net> wrote:
> > > I don't understand what is going on.

> Why are you still awake Bill?

Because I was trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with
the em driver.  My gut is telling me that the bug was introduced
in if_em_hw.c sometime between 1.8 and 1.12 ... I think I'm
going to try 1.13 and see if the problem is fixed there ...

> You best not forget that you are
> going to go out and try to have fun this weekend!  Hell, even
> iff I have to shove a funnel in your mouth and pour the beer
> in that!

Promises, promises ...

> BTW:  I've got a pic of the horrible equipment that is blocking
> my room off from the world.

We really should have got a picture of the Sun workstation propping
open the door while we lifted the refrigerator-looking Sun server
into the house ...

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies