[wplug-bsd] [Fwd: [FreeBSD-Announce] Fundraising for FreeBSD development.]

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Apr 13 07:44:39 EDT 2004

Please read the link below.  I'm probably interested in donating some funds to this
effort, but (per Paul's recommendation) I'd like to pool the donation to make it
arrive as a larger sum (more money donated at once means less lost to transfer fees)

If anyone is willing to help out with this, drop me an email.  Any amount is good,
we'll just combine it until we have enought to make it worthwhile.