[wplug-bsd] FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE Printer Issues

Benjamin Slavin bslavin_list at wavecrazy.net
Wed Nov 19 12:14:00 EST 2003

The command issued by apsfilter during setup for a test page is:

apsfilter tries something to that affect, but I gave it a shot to be
sure. Unfortunately, I was not successful.

The results were almost identical, but it was able to print more on the
page (perhaps because it was text). I almost wonder if it reaches a
certain amount of input data, then gives up... especially since it is
consistent in where it cuts-off.

Even using the sample "hpif" filter that comes with the hpijs driver
(very similar to the gs command from apsfilter), it produces the error
(though ASCII text prints properly).

   --Ben