[wplug-bsd] Getting multiple copies of messages

Benjamin Slavin bslavin_list at wavecrazy.net
Tue Nov 18 13:34:16 EST 2003

Recently I have been receiving multiple copies of messages sent to the
wplug-bsd list. However, it doesn't happen with every message.

I've checked the mail-logs, and have verified that I am actually being
sent multiple copies, and it isn't something with my mail client.

Has anyone else been having this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

wplug-bsd at wplug is not copied to wplug at wplug, correct? These are the
only two lists to which I am currently subscribed.

Thanks much,
  --Ben