[wplug-bsd] FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE Printer Issues

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:48:21 EST 2003

Running "make deinstall" just ends up calling pkg_delete in the end.
The make deinstall process does some guesswork to determine which
version of the package if any is currently installed.  That's one of the
nice things about the ports system, you are really building and
installing packages.  The packages are registered in /var/db/pkg.  Once
the port build is complete you can "make clean" (or for that matter rm
-rf /usr/ports) and still have the package information.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer II
CCAC - College Office
412-237-3086