[wplug-bsd] Hello

Ed Stewart stewart at mail.bedog1.net
Tue Nov 11 15:36:07 EST 2003

Hi, my name is Ed and I just joined this list. I just sent for and
received the freebsd 4.7 install cd from cheapbytes.com. I was dual
booting RedHat 9 and Debian 3. I want to install freebsd in place of
debian. I started the install,but soon seen I am going to have RTFM for
a good while before going any farther :-( . So I think I'll just set
back and listen to you guys for a while. Later, Ed

--
This email composed using RedHat Linux 9.0
Linux: Limited only by your imagination and your ability to learn.