[wplug-board] Board meetings

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Sun May 21 09:50:07 EDT 2017

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 1:11 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vance at happylemur.com>
wrote:

> I would like to get your opinion on the best way to proceed.  As I see
> it, there are three options:
>
> 1. Locate an alternative physical venue.
>
> 2. Conduct meetings by conference call only.
>
> 3. Conduct meetings over IRC.
>
> Please respond with the option(s) that make the most sense for you and
> we'll figure things out.  Thanks!

For me, I prefer #2 first, then 3, then 1.  While it is nice to meet up in
person, I have a hard time meeting up, especially on week nights.  This
wasn't always a problem for me, but it is how things stand currently
anyway.  And while IRC is fine, there is a lot of waiting on replies, and
so a meeting can get drawn out longer than intended compared to in-person
or phone.

Just my thoughts.

- joe