[wplug-board] Board meetings

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu May 18 01:11:37 EDT 2017

Hi folks-

I've been in touch with Pat this week, and unfortunately he is currently
unable to reliably get us access to the meeting room we have been using.

I would like to get your opinion on the best way to proceed.  As I see
it, there are three options:

1. Locate an alternative physical venue.

2. Conduct meetings by conference call only.

3. Conduct meetings over IRC.

If we go with #1, we would have to also consider the ability for anyone
to call in who can't be physically present.  This is probably not
feasible in a public venue (such as a coffee shop).

Please respond with the option(s) that make the most sense for you and
we'll figure things out.  Thanks!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger