[wplug-board] PO box renewal

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Wed Aug 2 07:10:35 EDT 2017

We received a renewal notice that our post office box is running out on
August 31.  I would like to hear opinions about whether we need to renew
this.  As we have discussed earlier, this is something that can
eventually be dropped, but I'm not sure if we're in a good position to
do so now.

My main concern is that it is used as our address for several "official"
purposes: the bank account, the domain registration, and I'm probably
forgetting others right now.  These could be changed to my address, or
the address of another responsible board member, but I feel this is a
decision the board should make, not me alone.

I'd like to know how you feel about dropping the PO box, and places you
are aware of where it is on file as our organizational address.  Thanks!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger