[wplug-board] Things that came in our Software Freedom Day 2013 team pack....

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Sep 21 16:24:59 EDT 2016

We received:

1)  Three "Rock the Software Freedom Day" t-shirts (one size M, one size
L, one size XXXL).
2)  18 "Rock the Software Freedom Day" iron-on t-shirt decals (make your
own t-shirt....)
3)  One large vinyl "Rock the Software Freedom Day" display banner -
somewhat worse for wear from being creased up in a package for more than
3 years, and the list of sponsors will surely be outdated for future
Software Freedom Day events....  ;-)
4)  Three medium "Rock the Software Freedom Day" posters, suitable for
tacking up on bulletin boards - however, these too are somewhat worse
for wear from being folded up and creased for 3+ years, and have the
same problem with the sponsor list....  On the reverse of each is a
separate poster for Education Freedom Day 2014 which took place on
January 18th, 2014 - reverse and reuse, or at least we could have, at
that time...  (However, the actual Software Freedom Day posters could be
reused - other than, perhaps, for the sponsor list - as they mention no
specific date.)
5)  A handful of "Rock the Software Freedom Day" stickers (I would
describe them as medium-sized, a bit shorter than a typical bumper
sticker along the X axis, but taller than a typical bumper sticker on
the Y axis).
6)  A handful of small, oblong "Software Freedom Day" stickers (suitable
for adorning your Linux laptop with....).
7)  A handful of "Software Freedom Day" latex balloons, which are
beginning to deteriorate due to age.
8)  A "Software Freedom Day 2013" team welcome letter, with a small
Software Freedom Day poster on the reverse side of the letter.

I'll bring all this with me to the next GUM.  Bummer we didn't get all
this stuff in 2013 when it was sent...

--Pat.