[wplug-board] Picnic

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sat May 14 07:41:58 EDT 2016

Terence J. Golighlty wrote:
> I am looking at NP shelters right now and need your feedback:

Thanks very much for following through on this!

> How many people? < 30?

I'm not sure what we normally put down, but I'd say 30 is a realistic
upper limit - attendance seems to typically total 15-20.

> What Day Saturday/Sunday?

In the last few years we've held it on Saturday.  But it's also been
held on Sunday as well.  I don't have a strong preference.  I'd say go
with recent precedent and try Saturday first.

> Access to restrooms <check?

I don't think we necessarily have to have restrooms directly on the
pavilion site, but they should be reasonably convenient IMO.

Of the sites we've used previously, I think the Kolich Pavilion is the
easiest to access <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/North_Park>.  The Lakeshore
Pavilion is nice too, though it is a bit farther away from parking.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger