[wplug-board] May workshop

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Wed May 4 06:26:56 EDT 2016

OK, Wilkins School is confirmed and booked for May 22.  I have listed it
on the front page of the wiki and will create a page with content later
on.  The Wilkins School has a contract that I will share with everyone
else when it is e-mailed to me.

Terry, would you please get back in touch with the libraries and thank
them for offering the space, but let them know we've made other
arrangements for this event?  Always nice to keep them informed.

Circling back to Pat's question, my idea of having food at the event
wasn't very thoroughly developed.  :)  We can either ask for free will
donations to the kitty, or require those who want to partake to put in a
set amount like in the old days when we would have pizza at every
meeting.  Given that the refreshment fund has been depleted, we will
probably need some seed money.  I am open to either allocating some from
the WPLUG treasury, or just chipping in some personally to get the ball
rolling.  I think food would be worthwhile to have for a long event like
this one.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger