[wplug-board] My (un-) availability dates for May event planning (pursuant to last night's board meeting discussion)

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Mar 30 13:58:27 EDT 2016

FYI, in checking my calendar more closely, I find that I have a schedule
conflict for May 14th and wouldn't not be able to do anything
WPLUG-related on that date.  If that seems to be the best date for a May
event, I certainly wouldn't object to an event being held on that date -
but I wouldn't be able to be there myself, and it would be necessary to
find some other venue (other than IBM Squirrel Hill) if the event were
held on that date.  We were talking about holding a May event in some
other location anyway, so that may not be an issue.

--Pat.