[wplug-board] Room reservations for upcoming events

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Mar 21 09:40:35 EDT 2016

I've moved the room reservation for the small conference room for the
March board meeting to March 29th, under the assumption that that will
be the meeting date - I'm sure I could move it back if it were required,
but it looked to me like everyone was OK with the 29th, as far as I
remember the e-mails.

I've reserved the large training room at IBM Squirrel Hill for the
planned April 9th GUM.  Based on my discussions with our site operations
team after the last GUM (when we asked about this), we won't be able to
prop open the door during the meeting - having people call/text upon
arrival for access during the last two GUMs has worked OK.

--Pat.