[wplug-board] Board meeting on the 15th?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Mar 18 12:12:02 EDT 2016

I don't have an issue with pushing it back another week.  Like I said
before, the primary business to be discussed is (or would be) the
programming for an April GUM, though to my knowledge there isn't any
programming proposed at this point for April, so we might want to
consider skipping April and looking towards May instead, in any case.

If we do think there'd be something we could do in April, perhaps the
Event Committee could convene separately to discuss.

--Pat.