[wplug-board] Board meeting on the 15th?

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Fri Mar 18 03:11:53 EDT 2016

Ugh.  I just realized that I will be traveling for work on March 22.
Unfortunately, I can't even attend by phone since I will be in transit
during that time.

I'm perfectly fine with the meeting happening in my absence, but I
understand this kind of pushes extra work onto others.  What would you
all prefer - to go ahead without me on the 22nd or push it back another
week to the 29th?  (That's really the soonest I'll be available again.)

Please chime in.  Again, I'm sorry I didn't notice the conflict earlier.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger