[wplug-board] Board meeting on the 15th?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Mar 14 12:47:54 EDT 2016

Sorry for the delayed response on this....  We talked about this a
little during the GUM on Saturday.

I admittedly didn't get a meeting notice out in time, though I'm quite
confident we could use the IBM location for an in-person board meeting
if required.  I'm not aware of any specific agenda items to be brought
up, aside from the normal reports of officers, and deciding what we want
to do with regard to a GUM for April.

However, selfishly, if there'd be any way to push this out a week, that
would be much better for me personally.  I was involved in a minor car
accident last night (no injuries or anything, thankfully - just car
damage...), and dealing with insurance companies and such is already
playing havoc with my schedule.

That being said, if the consensus of the rest of the board is that it's
best to meet on Tuesday, I have no objection, an will attend if I am
able.  I'd be more likely to be able to attend tomorrow if we meet by
phone and didn't need to physically travel to a meeting location, but I
won't hold the meeting hostage on that point or anything.  Worst case, I
can deliver my report to the Chair offline so that it can be presented
if we meet tomorrow, and I'm absent.

--Pat.