[wplug-board] CP/Museum event planning

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Fri Jun 17 00:14:29 EDT 2016

Pat Barron wrote:
> The concern is
> that we have to make 100% sure that we're done at the brewery and
> present at the museum, so that potential attendees not participating in
> the brewery tour won't show up at the museum and find nobody there

Thanks, I'll find out what the anticipated length is to get the timing
right.  I'm told that the museum is right next to the brewery, so we
could even set the brewery as the meeting point.

Any other concerns come to mind for anyone?

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger