[wplug-board] CP/Museum event planning

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Jun 16 11:01:02 EDT 2016

That looks good.  I'd just suggest to examine the timing if the brewery
tour would be done first, to make sure the time slot is adequate to
complete the brewery tour and be at the museum in time.  The concern is
that we have to make 100% sure that we're done at the brewery and
present at the museum, so that potential attendees not participating in
the brewery tour won't show up at the museum and find nobody there
(because we're still touring the brewery....).

--Pat.