[wplug-board] CP/Museum event planning

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu Jun 16 08:27:30 EDT 2016

Pat Barron wrote:
> On 6/10/2016 12:44 AM, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
>> So, when do you all think would be a good date for this? Do you think a
>> brewery tour would be a draw? (Maybe we could schedule it before the
>> museum so people who aren't interested could more easily skip it.)
>
> Second or third Saturday in July maybe? Second Saturday is on the
> weekend right after July 4th (which is the previous Monday), is that too
> close? Are there any conflicts I'm not considering here?

Yeah, I was thinking we should steer clear of dates around July 4, too.
July 16 looks like it doesn't conflict with any holidays, at least - is
anyone aware of any competing events going on that day?

> I'm not sure if the brewery tour would be a draw or not - I'd personally
> be interested in it from a technology perspective (as the Penn Brewery

Since at least one other person is interested, I think we can make this
work as an optional part of the event.  How does a schedule like this
sound?

2:00-3:00pm Brewery tour
3:00-5:00pm Museum tour
5:00pm-     Dinner at brewery restaurant

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger