[wplug-board] WPLUG Board of Directors meeting February 16th, 2015

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:18:57 EST 2016

Alright, I am going to declare that tonight's meeting just be a phone
conference.  I looked at the forecast, and while I think it may turn out
alright, I'd prefer not being in a situation where some people (perhaps
myself included) can't make it due to the weather not cooperating.  This
way if we all are on the same page ahead of time, there will be no last
minute confusion or anything.

- joe