[wplug-board] WPLUG Board of Directors meeting December 13th, 2016

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Dec 13 16:38:07 EST 2016

I'm looking out the window, and the snow doesn't seem to be showing any
signs of letting up, and now it's getting dark out...  From my
perspective, I think we need to activate the "contingency plan" and meet
by phone, because I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it to Squirrel
Hill.

I think the only one who I am not sure hasn't seen this thread, who
wasn't planning to call in anyway, is Terry, and I will text him now to
let him know of the plan.

--Pat.