[wplug-board] WPLUG Board of Directors meeting December 13th, 2016

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Dec 13 12:21:43 EST 2016

We should think of a snow contingency plan for this meeting - if it's
still snowing when it starts to get dark out, I would have to go
directly home at that point, because if I don't, I might not actually be
able to get home later.  Which means I would not be there to open the
meeting room.

I can certainly dial in to the "usual" conference bridge if necessary.
I'm hoping the snow will quit before then and this becomes unnecessary,
but forewarned is forearmed....

--Pat.