[wplug-board] WPLUG Board of Directors Meeting August 16th, 2016

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Mon Aug 15 19:25:13 EDT 2016

I won't be able to come. I'm in San Diego for vacation, and I'll be getting in late tomorrow.

Also, chances are good I won't be able to come to the picnic. My boss decided that this Saturday is the best time to upgrade our Zimbra mail server. I'm going to talk with him to see if I can find a way around this, but for now, assume that I won't be able to be there.