[wplug-board] May workshop

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Thu Apr 28 00:19:22 EDT 2016

Terry Golightly wrote:
> I didn't see my posts so I don't know if they were received. However, I
> think the 27th of May from 1100 to 1700 hours would be a good time to
> have a 'Workshop' at Wilkins School. It above all, is centrally located
> and a 6 hours I can be there early to get things setup.

Your messages came through on the list.  (You can always check the web
archives to see if a message was delivered.)

It sounds like our options are:
* Sat., May 14, 10:00am to 5:00pm, Brookline Library
* Sun., May 22, 12:30pm to 10:00pm, Wilkins School Community Center
* Sat., May 28, 10:00am to 5:00pm, Brookline Library
* Sat., May 28, time unspecified, Monroeville Public Library

May 28 is Memorial Day weekend, so I will most likely be unavailable
that day.  Since the Brookline library does not offer a wired Internet
connection, my preference would be for the WSCC on the 22nd.  If we book
it for 12:30 to 7:00pm, we can set the nominal hours for the event to be
1:00 to 6:00pm and have some cushion at each end.

Would everyone else please chime in with your selections?  We ought to
make our reservations ASAP (by this Friday or Saturday).  The other
details can be hammered out later.  Thanks!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger